ant-user mailing list archives

From Bertjan Broeksema <b.broeks...@home.nl>
Subject Re: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:17:36 GMT
This is my javac statement to compile my source:

<javac
srcdir="${sAdministratie}:${sControle}:${sDatabase}:${sDetails}:${sDiversen}:${sGui}:${sPrinter}"

			destdir="${bTemp}"/>

I'm pretty new to ant, so if there is a better way to get the files in the
right dir tell me plz. Btw the srcdir needs to be done this way cause files
in sAdministratie and sDatabase are two way dependence.