ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Graphical editor of the Build.xml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:27:36 GMT
Possibly, Antidote does seem to have quite a bit of
functionality, though just based on the screenshots it
doesn't appear to have *that* much more than Jext...
When I read "graphical editor" I think of tools like
Rational Rose, like the reverse of VizAnt; something
that would allow you to create a pictorial
representation that would then be resolved to an XML
buildfile.

-Matt