ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: URGENT: Compiling from more than one directory
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:09:54 GMT
Ok, I may have been incorrect in my suggestion.
To compile from multiple source directories, you
need to set the srcdir path on the javac task to
include the different source directories.

like:
    <javac destdir="${classes.dir}"
	       srcdir="${core.src.dir}:${src.dir}"
           classpathref="classpath"/>

When you say that classes in sDatabase create
instances of classes in sAdministie, and  vice versa,
this means that there is two-way dependences between
the two modules and so you cannot cleanly compile
one without the other.

Peter