ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sachin" <csac...@pisoftek.com>
Subject Setting classpath via Ant(New Bie)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:18:02 GMT
Hi,
   i am trying to deploy web services via Ant.For web Services i am using
Apache Axis.So when i am writing its java2wsdl task
it has one condition that class must be in classpath.but if i want to make
it via ant can it is possibel that i can set classth via Ant
Well my classes are in ./web-inf/classes and build file is in base
directory.so can any one suggest me how can i overcome this requirement of
setting classpath
because i don't want to make my build depend on some manual task.Otherwise i
know how to deploy without ant.
So there is no need for using these task

can Any one Help me

    classname            the class name to import, eg. org.example.Foo.
Required.         The class must be on the classpath. java.lang.String