ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: question regarding WSAD specific ant tasks
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:28:10 GMT
Hi,

ok, i see it. All these tasks are just task to use ant from inside
wsad/eclipse. Are there other optional task for WAD 5.0, especially generating
deployment code etc. without using wsad.

As a configmanager i would like to check out our project from source control
(PVCS Dimensions) and then compile, jar, war and ear the files. for
deployment on WAD 5.0 i have to generate the deployment descriptoren etc.

Thanks,
Matthias

> >Hi,
> >
> >I cant find the <projectBuild> task in the manual. Where is it
> >from? I am also using wsad and wad 5 and happy for any
> >specific tasks....
> >
> >Matthias
>
> If you just put the text "projectBuild" into the search for the help, it
> should be the first (and only) 100% hit.
>
> The ANT tasks are listed separately here:
>
> <WSAD5
> ROOT>\wstools\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.etools.j2ee.ant_5.0.1\doc\index.ht
> ml
>
> <= Alex =>

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!