ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <>
Subject RE: deleting specific directories...
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:32:00 GMT
I did it using an exec task and a dos for loop - so much for platform

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 1:47 AM
Subject: AW: deleting specific directories...

1) multiple <delete dir=""/>s
3) A <script> does the iteration and does the delete

If I understood you right, this is the same as
"Deleting multiple directories"

Oh, I see - I wrote the implementation to 3) on

But I think we should modify <delete> to support other nested
elements for selecting things. E.g. <path>.
Peter gave an initial patch for that
But I haven´t looked at that, yet (sorry Peter).