ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: deleting specific directories...
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:32:00 GMT
I did it using an exec task and a dos for loop - so much for platform
independent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 1:47 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: deleting specific directories...

1) multiple <delete dir=""/>s
3) A <script> does the iteration and does the delete

If I understood you right, this is the same as
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=105595137112729&w=2
"Deleting multiple directories"

Oh, I see - I wrote the implementation to 3) on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=105609898014969&w=2

But I think we should modify <delete> to support other nested
elements for selecting things. E.g. <path>.
Peter gave an initial patch for that
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=105609754013722&w=2
But I haven´t looked at that, yet (sorry Peter).

Jan