ant-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <Dawid.We...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re[8]: Embedded dynamic ANT tasks.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:34:18 GMT

pr> The only change I made was to DynamicBSHTask#execute

pr>     public void execute()
pr>         throws BuildException
pr>     {
pr>         initialize();
pr>         this.getProject().addDataTypeDefinition(name, clazz);
pr>     }

Oh, ok :)

pr> However It is a little more difficult to get beanshell to
pr> work on ant 1.6 as ant 1.6 uses apache BSF rather
pr> than IBM BSF.

pr> You need to get the source of bsh 1.2b7 and change
pr> com.IBM to org.apache in bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine, and
pr> TestBshBSF

Yeah - Pat knows about it and I believe he switch over to apache's bsf.

pr> As regards ant-contrib, this probally could belong there,
pr> however the task does have third-party dependencies (bsh, bcel)
pr> and thus is different from the other tasks.

pr> An alternative could be to make your own project on source forge,

Some  other  tasks  also  have  external  dependencies,  right? How is that
organized?  Sourceforge  sound  ok  though.

Dawid