ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tharp, Joshua L, SOLGV" <jlth...@att.com>
Subject RE: Unknown source with debug=true
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:12:05 GMT
I have my debuglevel set to "lines,vars,source" and it works... I
haven't tried trimming that down at all though.

Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Guttadauro [mailto:jtgutt@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 6:50 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Unknown source with debug=true

Hi, all.

  I've searched and searched, and I always find
well, I do, and I have my debuglevel set to lines, but
I still get (Unknown Source) in my stack traces.  I've
also tried debug="on", but nothing works.  I'm running
Ant 1.5.3 on RedHat Linux 8 and using 1.3.1_06 version
of the JDK.  Here's my javac task.  Would be eternally
grateful for any help you can offer...

Thanks!
-Jeff

  <target name="compile">
    <javac srcdir="javaSource" destdir="${javalib}"
         listfiles="yes"
         debug="true" debuglevel="lines"
         includes="com/abbott/gprd/sbs/**"
         excludes="**/utilities/Execute.java