ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tharp, Joshua L, SOLGV" <jlth...@att.com>
Subject RE: copying files
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:24:22 GMT
BTW: Why the txt file listing the source in that directory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertjan Broeksema [mailto:b.broeksema@home.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 6:18 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: copying files

This is my javac statement to compile my source:

<javac
srcdir="${sAdministratie}:${sControle}:${sDatabase}:${sDetails}:${sDiver
sen}:${sGui}:${sPrinter}"
			destdir="${bTemp}"/>

I'm pretty new to ant, so if there is a better way to get the files in
the
right dir tell me plz. Btw the srcdir needs to be done this way cause
files
in sAdministratie and sDatabase are two way dependence.