ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tharp, Joshua L, SOLGV" <>
Subject RE: How to avoid multiple <target unless= >
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:46:04 GMT
The way I have done it is to have a dependency-checking target that
defines some property if all of the conditions are met (with the
condition task).

<target name="check.for.uptodate">
    <condition property="uptodate">

<target name="exec" depends="check.for.uptodate" unless="uptodate">

I don't know if this qualifies as a "way to avoid define [sic] multiple

-----Original Message-----
From: Thai Thanh Ha []
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:53 AM
To: ''
Subject: How to avoid multiple <target unless= >

 Hi all,

 In my build file, I want to call <java> tasks only when some files are
uptodate. I know that I can call <uptodate> tasks to check  and define
multiple targets (using <target unless="condition">). Is there any other
to avoid define multiple <target>s?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message