ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <mdoughe...@xifin.com>
Subject RE: XSLT task question
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:42:47 GMT
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 13:58, W. Sean Hennessy wrote:

> Perhaps you might consider an alternate mechanism of extending stylesheets
> using the catalog.
> XSL specific lists might offer more details.
>
> example of extending ldp docbook stylesheet starts with basestylesheet.xsl
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"
>   xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>   xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
>
>  <xsl:import href="/usr/local/share/docbook/ldp-docbook-ext.xsl"/>
>  <xsl:include href="/usr/local/share/XSDSchema2HTML.xsl"/>
>  </xsl:stylesheet>

I appreciate the idea, but I'm not sure how this would help me. It
appears to add a level of indirection, but I would still need to process
multiple stylesheets.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.