ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <mdoughe...@xifin.com>
Subject Re: AW: XSLT task question
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:58:57 GMT
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 02:26, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

> I donĀ“t no way without saving the result from step to step.
> But a little search on google with "xsl pipeline ant" find a nice
> article.
> Maybe you find some valueable infos there:
> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/01/29/ant.html
> (I should read that, too)
>
> Jan

Thanks Jan, I'll take a look at the article.

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.