ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <mdoughe...@xifin.com>
Subject XSLT task question
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:33:22 GMT
In looking at the documentation for the <xslt> it appears as though the
task is intended to process multiple XML documents with a single XSL
stylesheet. I can't seem to find any way to get the opposite behavior
(process a single XML document with multiple stylesheets). Is there any
way to do this with the existing implementation? Or do I need to extend
it to get this behavior?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.