ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylamb...@tiscali-dsl.de>
Subject Re: Ant-contrib workaround for CC task?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:54:02 GMT
Webhiker,
this means that CC has been invoked by ant with wrong command line
arguments.
I do not know well myself these tasks (CPP from ant contrib), but I
understood that there are attributes to use to tell the CC task which
compiler you are using, so that the task "knows" which command line
arguments are to be used. From the doc of the <cc/> task, you should write
<cc name="CC">
.... other attributes, ...
</cc>
so that the cc task knows you want to use Sun's CC.
If you are already doing this, then there is a bug in ant contrib, which you
probably should fix for yourself and report to their mailing list.
Cheers.
Antoine