ant-user mailing list archives

From <Mark.Gar...@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject RE: Echo fileset content
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:58:14 GMT
Hi Patrick,
         Sorry patrick my message was vague. Here's an example of how to
print out the path generated from a number of filesets..
If you use the verbose or debug option (e.g. ant view-fileset -debug)
you should see the path being generated.

The third subpath inclusion actually has no effect on the outcome. I put
it in as you'd included it yourself

Hope this helps. Again apologies about my first mail.

Thanks,
Mark.

	<target name="view-fileset">

		<path id="sub.path1">
			<fileset dir="${dist.dir}">
				<include name="a.file"/>
			</fileset>
		</path>

		<path id="sub.path2">
			<fileset dir="${dist.dir}">
				<include name="b.file"/>
			</fileset>
		</path>

		<path id="sub.path3">
			<fileset dir="${dist.dir}">
				<exclude name="**"/>
			</fileset>
		</path>

		<path id="temp.path">
			<path refid="sub.path1"/>
			<path refid="sub.path2"/>
			<path refid="sub.path3"/>

	        <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
	            <include name="d.file"/>
	        </fileset>
	    </path>

		<property name="temppath" refid="temp.path"/>

		<echo message="The fileset is ${temppath}"/>

	</target>