ant-user mailing list archives

From <Mark.Gar...@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject Classpath not added.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:21:02 GMT
Hi folks,
             I'm using ant 1.5.3.1 to perform some xdoclet activity.
Here's the start of the xml amended for aesthetic

<project name="XDOCLET examples" default="jar" basedir=".">

    :
    :
  <path id="samples.class.path">
        <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
            <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
        <fileset dir="${samples.lib.dir}">
            <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
        <fileset dir="${dist.lib.dir}">
            <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
    </path>

:
:

<target name="init">
    <taskdef
            name="ejbdoclet"
            classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"
            classpathref="samples.class.path"
            />

</target>

:
:

    <target name="ejbdoclet" depends="prepare">

<echo>+---------------------------------------------------+</echo>
        <echo>|
|</echo>
        <echo>| R U N N I N G   E J B D O C L E T |</echo>
        <echo>|
|</echo>

<echo>+---------------------------------------------------+</echo>

        <ejbdoclet
            destdir="${samples.gen-src.dir}"
            mergedir="parent-fake-to-debug"
            excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo"
            addedtags="@xdoclet-generated at ${TODAY},@copyright The
XDoclet Team,@author XDoclet,@version ${version}"
            ejbspec="2.0"
            force="${samples.xdoclet.force}"
            verbose="false"

    </target>

But for some reason the samples.class.path is not part of the classpath
when Ant goes to execute the ejbdoclet class.

Is there anyway to see what's in the classpath for a certain task?

Thanks,
Mark.