ant-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Carlos Salazar" <jc.sala...@terra.com.mx>
Subject RE: Error setting up ant
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:00:23 GMT
Thanks.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bill Chmura [mailto:Bill@Explosivo.com]
Enviado el: Sábado, 14 de Junio de 2003 10:09 p.m.
Para: 'Ant Users List'
Asunto: RE: Error setting up ant

Oh your trying to build ant from source!

When you uncompress the source zip (or tgz) the build file should be in
the resulting apache-ant-1.5.3.1 directory.  If you run it from there
and you have all the other stuff done it should work.  Check to see if
you have build.bat there.

If you did not download a source version and instead have a binary
distribution then you do not have this file and instead of following the
ant manual page for building, you should just be following the one for
installing

See http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#installing

I think that is where the problem is here...