ant-user mailing list archives

From <Mark.Gar...@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject RE: Classpath not added.
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:05:13 GMT
Hey Peter,
           Thanks for the reply Peter. To be honest it's a path problem
more than anything. Everything seems to work fine until it has to use a
path set in the root of the project. I don't know what the problem is
but it's working in Eclipse and sure I was going to be using it to
develop anyway. I've been using Eclipse for a bit but in WinXP. What
problems have you encountered?

Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kryszkiewicz [mailto:vertexgeo@attcanada.ca]
Sent: 28 June 2003 00:48
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Classpath not added.

Hi Mark,
Might be a versioning problem? I use Ant 1.5.3-1 from the command line
and inserted that statement here;

  <target name="run" depends="jar">
    <java classpath="${dist}/lib/WorldwinsSVG.jar"
       jar="${WorldwinsSVG}"
       fork="true"
       maxmemory="96m"
       failonerror="true" />
     <echoproperties destfile="worldwins.log.properties"/>
  </target>

I use Emacs for editing source, and actually downloaded Eclipse the
other day, just to take a peek, but couldn't get it up on the Java stuff
without wading through dozens of FAQ's and install problem docs, so I
postponed dealing with it for awhile and I'm back to the plain and
simple, which works transparently all the time (as long as you remember
to wipe your glasses).

regards,
Peter
Vertex Geosystems
www.worldwins.net
(I tell everybody, the above URL should be up by midweek next week, Im
doing major changes)