ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Kryszkiewicz" <vertex...@attcanada.ca>
Subject Re: Classpath not added.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:48:17 GMT
Hi Mark,
Might be a versioning problem? I use Ant 1.5.3-1 from the command line and
inserted that statement here;

  <target name="run" depends="jar">
    <java classpath="${dist}/lib/WorldwinsSVG.jar"
       jar="${WorldwinsSVG}"
       fork="true"
       maxmemory="96m"
       failonerror="true" />
     <echoproperties destfile="worldwins.log.properties"/>
  </target>

I use Emacs for editing source, and actually downloaded Eclipse the other
day, just to take a peek, but couldn't get it up on the Java stuff without
wading through dozens of FAQ's and install problem docs, so I postponed
dealing with it for awhile and I'm back to the plain and simple, which works
transparently all the time (as long as you remember to wipe your glasses).

regards,
Peter
Vertex Geosystems
www.worldwins.net
(I tell everybody, the above URL should be up by midweek next week, Im doing
major changes)