ant-user mailing list archives

From jeff.ranc...@softechnics.com (Jeffery B. Rancier)
Subject Re: ant/emacs... win98 out of environment space
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 20:50:55 GMT
that has been posted to gmane.emacs.jdee as well.

"Stevens, Brigham" <Brigham.Stevens@wamu.net> writes:

Hi Brigham,

I'm not laughing.  I have a laptop I need to go on the road with and
guess what the only operating system I can run is?  You guessed it.  98.
Did you ever come up with a solution for this?  I'm running GNU Emacs
21.3.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.1.2600) of 2003-03-27 on buffy and Ant 1.5.3-1.
I've tried using bash, 4DOS, and command.com.  When I do an
jde-ant-build everything looks OK, but I just sits there infinitely in
the compilation buffer.  No idea where it is.  I welcome all
suggestions, less of reinstalling with something other than 98.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Thanks,