ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin LaVergne <klaver...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Together Control Center Task
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 12:27:29 GMT
Are you just looking for a task that will take a class or group of classes
and decompile them? Or do you just want to be able to see the class diagram
for the package? If you just want to see the class diagram, you can do that
without decompiling the classes. If this is the case, send me an email
outside of this mailing list since it doesn't involve Ant.

If you want a task that decompiles classes, I'm sure that someone
subscribed to this list knows where to find one.

Kevin LaVergne
klavergne@comcast.net