ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Rider" <ken.ri...@intelliden.com>
Subject ANT_ARGS on Windows
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 16:49:23 GMT
According to the documentation I should be able to set the ANT_ARGS
environment variable to pass Ant command line arguments. This works on Linux
and Solaris but on Windows it's ignored (at least with 1.5.1). In fact,
ANT_ARGS doesn't even appear in %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant.bat as it does in
$ANT_HOME/bin/ant.

Is this a known bug? I wasn't able to find it in the bug database nor could
I find a mention of it on this newsgroup.

In my case I was able to work around it by setting the ANT_OPTS environment
variable but I don't think that will work in all cases.