ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pncbank.com
Subject RE: how to get a jar target to include subdirs in the jar
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 14:50:49 GMT
you could also use a zipfileset nested element to change the paths stored
in the jar file

Mark Russell
PNC Financial Services Group

Thursday, May 01, 2003 10:45 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
cc:
From: SimonRichardson2@hbosts.com
Subject: RE: how to get a jar target to include subdirs in the jar

Copy the src/images to the build dir before doing the jar?

For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit
http://www.HBOSTS.com

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to
http://www.HBOSdeal.com

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes
Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No.
2692890. Registered in England.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised
use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury
Services plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail
messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or
detecting any unauthorised use of its system and ensuring its effective
operation.