ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <>
Subject RE: Javadoc task cannot exclude directory
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 00:45:41 GMT
the trailing * in the excludes="**/test*" pattern might be too lenient for
directory use,

example exclude used for all the CVS dirs downstream for the <zip> task.
<zipfileset dir="${dev.dir}/4.bin" excludes="**/CVS" includes="**/*.xml" />

-----Original Message-----
From: monk []
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 2:08 PM
Subject: Javadoc task cannot exclude directory

How do I get the javadoc task to recursively exclude
all directories with a given pattern? like *test*?

I have tried patternset, fileset and several other options
but nothing works.

I want it to exclude every directory recursively with the
*test* pattern starting in my src/ directory.

A complete (working) ant task would be most helpful.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message