ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject AW: URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 12:08:16 GMT
did you turn the verbose output on?
when there are more than 100 errors the compiler quits, an when u compile seperated folders,
it could be that in every folder there are less than 100 errors, so javac runs through the
hole compile process.

But I also had problems with the javac1.3 compiler cause I had to add the source (root) directory
of the .java files to the classpath, without, it compiles nothing (with 1.2 it worked without
adding the source path), don't ask me why ;)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Praseed Balakrishan [mailto:praseed@acceleratednetworks.soft.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2003 13:58
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!

Hi All ,

Iam facing some issue with javac compiler.

Earlier i was using javac1.3, when i faced the problem of classes not
getting generated if any one of the java file in the source tree fail to
compile.

I switched back to javac1.2 which helped me generated the class files, but
not all.
Im facing a situaltion where, if i write diffrent javac tasks to go thru
each folder and compile, it works, but if i give the whole source tree for
compilation, it fails to generate all class files.

any clues what might be going wrong here.

Thanks

--Praseed