ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant lib vs. Classpath
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 14:24:39 GMT
junit.jar is a special case here.  It must be in the same classloader
as the <junit> task itself.  The recommended solution for junit.jar is
to place it in ANT_HOME/lib.  I view junit.jar as such an integral part
of all my development needs, that its *home* location is just in
ANT_HOME/lib - I don't maintain it anywhere else.

	Erik