ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tambascio, Larry" <Larry.Tambas...@imrm.com>
Subject RE: Junit task MIA, but pvcs task works fine
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 18:02:31 GMT
Martin,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I assume you meant the optional and junit jars
being on the system classpath.  Putting those things on the classpath had no
discernable effect for me.  Adding the optional jar to the classpath for the
junit task didn't help either.

I thought putting the optional jar on my system's classpath would've been
the key.

Not sure why ant can find other optional tasks, but not the junit task!!

Thanks anyway.

-Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 1:35 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Junit task MIA, but pvcs task works fine

Larry

here is a sample if what I had used.
Yes Junit.jar and optional.jar are on CLASSPATH beforehand

<target name="test-run" description="just runs the tests, nothing more">
<junit haltonfailure="no">

<classpath refid="classpath"/>
<batchtest fork="yes" todir="${reports}">
 <formatter type="xml"/>
 <fileset dir="${compile.outdir}">
    <include name="**/*TestCase.class"/>
    <exclude name="**/TestAll.class"/>