ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tambascio, Larry" <Larry.Tambas...@imrm.com>
Subject Junit task MIA, but pvcs task works fine
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 17:23:35 GMT
Greetings,

I have a number of JUnit tests that work nicely stand alone, and I thought I
should start to include these tests in the build.  The problem is that I get
the error "Could not create task of type: junit.", and it makes comments
about where to put the optional jar file.  The optional.jar file is in
${ANT_HOME}/lib, and after perusing the archives, I also put the junit jar
file in there too, to no avail.

Here's the target.  I am using version 1.4.1 of ant.

	<target name="test">
		<junit haltonfailure="on" printsummary="on">
			<classpath refid="class.path" />
			<formatter type="plain" />
			<test
name="com.ironmountain.digitalarchive.evaa.onboarding.OnBoardingSuite" />
		</junit>
	</target>

Just to be sure that the optional jar is THERE and usable, I stuck a PVCS
get in there, and that did work.  So the optional jar is where it should be
and usable.  I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

TIA!!

-Larry