ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wax, Michael (NBC)" <Michael....@nbc.com>
Subject RE: Checking the status of a list of machines
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 21:48:01 GMT
I am behind a corporate firewall, and I use cvsgrab (from Sourceforge) - it
allows you to specify a proxy server.

-----Original Message-----
From: mark.russel@pncbank.com [mailto:mark.russel@pncbank.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Checking the status of a list of machines

is there a way to get to the source of the ant-contrib other than cvs?  I
am behind a corprate fire wall and they will not open the ports

Thursday, May 01, 2003 11:04 AM
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
cc:
From: peter reilly <peter.reilly@corvil.com>

One solution is to use xmlproperty and foreach from
ant-contrib.
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/ant-contrib/manual

<project default="x">
  <property name="machine.file" value="input.xml"/>
  <target name="x">
    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties" />
    <xmlproperty file="${machine.file}"/>
    <echo message="${pnc.build.config.deploymachines}"/>
    <foreach param="machine" target="template-deploy-machine"
             list="${pnc.build.config.deploymachines}"
             inheritall="yes" inheritRefs="yes"/>
  </target>

  <target name="template-deploy-machine">
    <echo>Check Deploy on machine ${machine}</echo>
  </target>
</project>

Then use 'ant -Dmachine.file="test.xml" '
or 'ant' to use the  default file "input.xml"

Peter