ant-user mailing list archives

From Moole Bhaskara R <Bhaskara.R.Mo...@irs.gov>
Subject How do I encrypt the properties for Ant
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 21:43:40 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create an Ant xml build file to compile, jar, sing the jars,
ftp the jars, and deploy them to WebSphere. last three steps require
authentication information (key store passwords, ftp user & password, WAS
admin user and password). I am prohibited from storing them in a plain text
file. How do I encrypt them and still make them available to Ant? I
considered creating a taskdef java class and distribute only the class file
to the build machines. I could not find a way to read the class attributes
into Ant.

I appreciate any information in this regard.

Thank you,
Bhaskara.