ant-user mailing list archives

From Blanchet Samuel <sblanc...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: SSHExec task
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 13:52:58 GMT
I'm on a Win2k machine and I just want to execute a batch file on a remote
machine (Win2K).

I've ant16a on my machine with the SSHexec task.

the batch file is just "echo toto > file.txt"

When I use my ant script between my machine and a Unix machine, it's OK and
I don't know why it's not OK between two Win2k machines.

my ant script is :

<target name="start_engineWin">
	<taskdef name="SSHExec"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec"/>
	<sshexec host="pleiadesng-dsrh.pc.pa.sopra"
	 username="user"
	 password="pass"
	 command="cd /d c:\temp\test ; start test.bat"/>
</target>

Thank's

 Sam