ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject JAR task BUG ??
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 10:15:06 GMT
Hi,

I am using the JAR task in the following way -

   <target name="test">
       <jar destfile="${deployment.dir}/${test.name}.war">
           <zipfileset dir="${build.lib}" prefix="WEB-INF/lib">
               <include name="cos.jar" />
               <include name="crimson.jar" />
               <include name="xalan.jar" />
           </zipfileset>
       </jar>
   </target>

The first time the target is run everything is fine - the second time I run
the target the following files are added again to the war file - cos.jar
crimson.jar xalan.jar. Why are these being added again? Has anyone come
accross this behaviour before? Any way to avoid it?

Cheers.

Matt

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059