ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Priest <Robert.Pri...@bentley.com>
Subject RE: JSPC task and package names
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 21:19:21 GMT
hello mike.

Funny you should say that,because I think I am having the opposite problem.
First I think you need to define define the

package="com.mypackage.jsp"
in your <jspc/> task.

But my problem is that I actually want the java files to be placed in the
the same directory as the original jsp file for now. But it is placing them
in the Base dir of the ant project. In addition it
is not creating the subdirectory names based off of the package attribute I
supplied to my task. I guess it is because of the fact that I defined
srcdir=".".

But what do I define it to have the files placed where I want them and the
subdirectories based off of that package name?

Here is what my task looks like:
  <jspc
      srcdir="."
      destdir="."
      uriroot="."
      package="com.projectwise.web.jsp"
      verbose="9">
  <include name="**/*.jsp" />
   <classpath>
      <pathelement path="${env.CLASSPATH}"/>
      <path refid="classpath"/>
      <pathelement
location="${TOMCAT_SOURCE}common/lib/jasper-compiler.jar"/>
      <pathelement
location="${TOMCAT_SOURCE}common/lib/jasper-runtime.jar"/>
    </classpath>

</jspc>

Can You show my what your jspc tasks looks like?