ant-user mailing list archives

From "Melissa Marquis" <mmarq...@empactsolutions.com>
Subject RE: cvs problem - characters around the executableandargumentsarenot part of command
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 14:50:39 GMT

If I do $cvs login from the command line - $HOME/.cvspass is updated - 119K with an encrypted
password entry.

When I do $cvs logout - the $HOME/.cvspass file is updated - it loses the entry with the actual
login information (~68K)

If I run this same login command using cvspass - the $HOME/.cvspass is 1KB bigger

So, it seems there is some descrepancy with how cvspass is (or is not) wrapping the cvs call.

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Marquis
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 9:28 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: cvs problem - characters around the
executableandargumentsarenot part of command

You are right.  When I take out the cvspass and log in from the command line and then run
my Ant task to update the directory it works.

So now, I have two questions - is this a bug and should I file it and (2) is there any other
way for me to initiate a login from Ant so I do not have to tell the dev team to manually
do it.

Thanks everyone for all your help,