ant-user mailing list archives

From "Melissa Marquis" <mmarq...@empactsolutions.com>
Subject RE: cvs problem - characters around the executable andargumentsare not part of command
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 18:44:34 GMT

Well, kind of...
Since I log in prior to running the 'update' command in a ant target:

<target name="cvs-login" >
	  <cvspass cvsroot=":pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs" password="mypassword"/>

	</target>

 and then the target runs with 'cvs-login' as a dependency:

 <target name="fetch" depends="prepare, cvs-login" description="Get latest code updates
from CVS">
    	<cvspass cvsroot=":pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs" password="mmarquis"/>

    	<cvs cvsRoot=":pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs" command="update -P" />
	</target>

To run it on the command line I do:
cvs login
cvs -d:pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs update -P

This works.

If I first log in (which is what my target does only 'Antish')