ant-user mailing list archives

From "Melissa Marquis" <mmarq...@empactsolutions.com>
Subject RE: cvs problem - characters around the executableandargumentsarenot part of command
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 21:31:12 GMT

Hmmm, sounds like your problem might be an environment
one.  Do you have $HOME set?   I believe it will use this env
var to look for your .cvspass file

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiron [mailto:hironm@metapa.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 5:01 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: cvs problem - characters around the
executableandargumentsarenot part of command

Hi All,

I am facing a similar problem too. The cvspass command used to work for
me. But now it does not after I changed my machine.
Heres the cvs pass command I am using
<target name="loginCvs" >
    <cvspass cvsroot="${cvsroot}" password="${cvspass}"/>
  </target>
But when I run the build it says empty password and try cvs login
I do cvs login from command prompt and then run the build and everything
goes fine.

Any clues???
Something to do with environment, OS???

Thanks in advance