ant-user mailing list archives

From "Melissa Marquis" <mmarq...@empactsolutions.com>
Subject cvs problem - characters around the executable and arguments are not part of command
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 16:03:24 GMT

Hi all,

I have a standard looking cvs target:

<target name="fetch" depends="prepare" description="Get latest code updates from CVS">

    	<cvspass cvsroot="${cvsroot}" password="${repo.pass}"/>
    	<cvs cvsRoot="${cvsroot}" command="update -P -d${cvs.build.dir}" failonerror="true"/>

	</target>

which should update my current code base.   When I run it (used verbose here) I get:

[cvs] Using cvs passfile: c:\Home\PersonalFolders\Melissa Marquis\.cvspass

[cvs] Executing 'cvs' with arguments:
[cvs] '-d:pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs'
[cvs] 'update'
[cvs] '-P'
[cvs] '-d'
[cvs]
[cvs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
[cvs] not part of the command.
[cvs]

Has anybody seen this?  I did see a previous thread about this but did not see a solution.

Thanks in advance,
Melissa