ant-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Berry" <Craig.Be...@portblue.com>
Subject RE: date?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 18:46:10 GMT
See the "tstamp" task.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:KDuffey@marketron.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 11:44 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: date?

Is there any way to get the date? I would like to drop a completed build
as an archive in a /archive/file-<date>-<version> manner. The version I
think I can get from the PropertyFile task I run to maintain the build
number. I was hoping to apply a date in the form of 06062003 (mmddyyyy)
and 173514 (hhmmss) format. Is that possible?

Thanks.

---

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
confidential and  protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you
have received this e-mail message in error,
please e-mail the sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com