ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: replace an unknown token in text files in Ant 1.4.1
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 13:49:24 GMT
If <value> is unique in your file you can search for that.
But I don┬┤t think that :-)

Maybe the XMLTasks of http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask.html
especially
<replace> could do the job. You have to find out the right XPath expression.

Or you write a XSLT stylesheet for replacing that and use <xslt> CoreTask.

Jan