ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Help!!! How to verify if archive has some content
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 17:00:16 GMT
Yep, that´s the solution if you want to search for a string in a text file.
But I think Rego wants to see whether a special file is included in an
archive.
	"does archive XY.zip/tar/... contain a file xyz?"
He wrote "I want to verify if my archive contains some content."
The word "archive" made me thinking of that.

But now he has the two solutions :-)

Jan