ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <>
Subject RE: Jar manifest Q's
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 22:08:56 GMT
Never mind...duh!...I just need to copy the files I need into the directory
structure I want and jar that up...thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lopez, William
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:49 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Jar manifest Q's

Hello List:

I have a jar task that needs to use the current manifest file that resides
in PVCS and grabs the class file(s) it is defined as so:

  <target name="brc-jar1">
     <jar destfile="${}\CompleteExternalEvents.jar"
includes="*.xml" />
includes="*.xmi" />
       <fileset dir="${}\BatchJobs\${brclientapp.dir}"
includes="CompleteExternalEvents.class" />

-->Ant updates the manifest with 2 lines of data I don't want:
   Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.5.3
   Created-By: 1.4.1_01-b01 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
...any way to eliminate that?

My 2nd issue is that I want the files (*.xml & *.xmi) to exist within the
META-INF do I do that?

My third and last question: How do I get the class file to be added with the
oringinal directory hierachy, for example the class
CompleteExternalEvents.class should have the structure
com\eds\insurance\regard\billReview\client\application but the new jar
doesn't have this structure.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message