ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject date?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 18:44:28 GMT
Is there any way to get the date? I would like to drop a completed build as an archive in a
/archive/file-<date>-<version> manner. The version I think I can get from the
PropertyFile task I run to maintain the build number. I was hoping to apply a date in the
form of 06062003 (mmddyyyy) and 173514 (hhmmss) format. Is that possible?

Thanks.

---