ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject How to add an empty dir to a zip file?
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 16:29:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have tried about 300 different things and nothing seems to work. I want to build a zip file
that includes the /log dir name, but I don’t want to take any files in the /log dir in the
.zip file. When they unzip it, it creates the /log dir on their file system so that log4J
can find it and not throw an exception that it doesn’t exist. Is there any way to add only
the dir name, and no files under it (if it has any) to the zip or jar file?

Thanks.

---