ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: junit task requires Java 1.4?
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 03:40:41 GMT
JUnit and the JUnit task in the optional.jar need to be loaded from the
same classloader.  You can be sure of this by putting junit.jar in
ANT_HOME/lib.  Try that.  If you still get the NoClassDefFoundError then
make sure that the <junit> task has fork="true".  If you still get the
error, then something really weird is happening.  However, the above should
fix the issue.

Jake