ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: using wildcards in <map> attributes?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 06:27:04 GMT

Ok, I'm answering my own question.  I got a hint from an old post from
Dominique Devienne...
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104403278822910&w=2

Instead of trying to get rid of specific drive letters, just do...

<pathconvert targetos="unix" property="somepath.unix">
     <path>
         <pathelement location="${somepath}"/>
     </path>
     <map from="${basedir}${file.separator}" to="" />
</pathconvert>

That creates a file path relative to the current build and is totally
generic so I don't have to specify  multiple <map> entries to get rid of
every possible drive letter and there is no need for regular expressions
either.  Cool!

Jake