ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: using wildcards in <map> attributes?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 21:54:13 GMT

Hmm... I think that kind of misses the point.  I need a property containing
a path which looks like a unix path even on Windows.  I have the
location.  I'm just trying to convert it so it has no drive letters on
it.  It works just fine as I have it below.  However, I just don't want to
have to <map> each and every drive letter to an empty string.  I'd rather
have a single map which says "remove any and all drive letters no matter
what actual drive letter is there".

Jake