ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: fileset with multiple source directories?
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 21:07:12 GMT

Ok, but how do I derive the individual directories for each fileset without
looping through the colon-separated list of directories?

So, from...

contrib/subdir1 : contrib/subdir2 : contrib/subdir3

How to I create separate filesets corresponding to each of the dirs
above?  Am I missing something?  And why the extra <path> elements.  The
refid for <pathconvert> is said to take a refid for a <fileset>, so why not
just use that directly by adding an id to each fileset?

I also can't hardcode the <fileset> or <pathconvert> statements.  I need to
be able to run this on as many (or as few) paths as there exist
colon-separated directories.

Am I just being very dense today or is your solution not quite matching
what I need?

Jake