ant-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Vidaver <gvida...@bbn.com>
Subject Couldn't find trusted certificate using get https
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 22:47:50 GMT
Hi,
  I'm trying to use the get command with https, but I get an error like this :

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException :
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate

  Forgive my ignorance - where should the trusted certificate live?  How do
I tell ant about it?  Is this a system property?  How do I get the
certificate?  Netscape walks me through the process and I can access the
site.

  Any hints would be most appreciated - thanks!

  Gordon Vidaver

Gordon Vidaver                  BBN Technologies
gvidaver@bbn.com                Office 6/323
617 873-3558                    10 Moulton St.
617 873-2616 (fax)              Cambridge, MA 02138
866-322-9311 (toll free)