ant-user mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: Ant-contrib workaround for CC task?
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 02:43:13 GMT
> Has anyone found a workaround for this?

I haven't used the sun compiler adapter myself.  You might try to run
your build with a -verbose flag to see if it gives any hints.  Does it
fail on simple projects too?  Identifying your JVM, version of Ant,
version of CC and version of Solaris might be helpful.

> I've tried asking on the ant-contrib forums on Sourceforge, but no-one
> seems to be alive there.

Sorry, I thought that I had monitors on those forums to inform me of
any posts there.  All the activity is on the mailing list.