ant-user mailing list archives

From Praseed Balakrishan <pras...@acceleratednetworks.soft.net>
Subject RE: URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 11:50:36 GMT
ya there were more than 100 errors and seems to me thats the coz.
tried incremnnting the memeory (as well put fork=true), but it didn't
compile.
compiling each folder solves this issue. I have some 150 files to compile
under the source tree and i don't think its so huge.

But guess its the memory issue with the errors thats causing this behaviour.

Any one know of any concrete reason why this is happening ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Bansemir, Carsten [mailto:Carsten.Bansemir@huk-coburg.de]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 5:38 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!

did you turn the verbose output on?
when there are more than 100 errors the compiler quits, an when u compile
seperated folders, it could be that in every folder there are less than 100
errors, so javac runs through the hole compile process.

But I also had problems with the javac1.3 compiler cause I had to add the
source (root) directory of the .java files to the classpath, without, it
compiles nothing (with 1.2 it worked without adding the source path), don't
ask me why ;)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----